Discount 10% in the basket for purchases of 2 and more units
BENEFITS OF ACAI
- Antioxidant, anti-aging effect.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- It favors digestion and colon cleansing, high fiber content.
- Contributes to diminish the appetite
There are some stories about Acai Berry—fruit that grows in the Peruvian Amazon. One of the most known is a story about a tribe that was facing a food crisis. The leader of the tribe, to save his people, decided that it was necessary to kill the children of the village, including his child, Iaça. His daughter, horrified by the announcement of his father, fled into the woods. Soon after, his father went on her quest and found her lying in front of a palm tree. He went closer to her and realized that she was hugging the palm tree full of small and round black fruits. Curiosity led him to prepare a drink made of the fruit. He decided to share it with all the people of the tribe, so he could alleviate hunger. The leader of the tribe spelled backward the name of her daughter and call the tree “Açaí”. Known as acai berry, huasaí or wasaí, this fruit is native to the Amazon. Acai Berry (Euterpe oleracea
) has anthocyanins and powerful antioxidants higher than wine properties. This particular berry provides vitamin B1, B2, and B3; vitamin C, and vitamin E. Also, it possesses calcium, iron, essentials fatty acids, and it is high in fiber. Acai Capsules are obtained through the selection of the fruit. After that, the fruits are washed, disinfected cut, dried, ground, sieved, capsulized, and packaged in a way that all its biological properties aren’t lost.
Micropulverized acai and vegetable capsule
Consume 2 capsules before or with meals.
Keep in a cool, dry place at temperatures below 86 °F (30 °C).
Protect from light.
- 100% natural
No artificial flavors
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Always consult your doctor if pregnant, nursing, or taking other medication before use. Discontinue use if any adverse reactions occur.
- The effects of this product is backed by empirical experience of ancient traditional medicines, with excellent results and the absence of harmful side effects if given within the correct dose. The information listed identified here is by no means an ordinance or a prescription, the use of these natural products does not replace a medical consultation.